7.1.10

Millencolin






Mid 90's Swedish skate punk. While these guys were never really that big in North America, they are fucking rock stars in Scandinavia where their albums routinely go Platinum. I saw these guys play on a flat-bed truck at Warped Tour in 97 (right after Sugar Ray) and totally kill it. The songs Bullion and Lozin' Must rank among some of the best from this era of punk. Both these albums have a couple awkward ska songs, but other than that they're pretty solid slices of skate punk.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I pretty much loved Millencolin after hearing Lozin' Must the first time. And I remember that one of their songs was in a really horrible snowboarding moive starring Corey Haim, I used to stay up real late just to hear it. Pennybridge Pioneers was their highpoint for me though, it saw them expanding their musical chops, but after that album I lost track...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing. this band rules.

    ReplyDelete