
I remember being stoked on this band because it had former members of both 88 Fingers Louie and Slapstick. I had a friend pick me up the For Your Lungs Only 7" when his band played with them in the basement of Who's Emma in Toronto and I have been a fan ever since (for the most part). These are the essential releases in my opinion. Their more recent albums have had some moments of greatness, but are overall pretty spotty.



Good call - I love these guys and have loved them for a while. But their most recent records are spotty at best. Too bad, because the 4 records you posted are incredible. They're still great live. And they still play tons of songs from the old records. Do you know if the "Goddamnit" posted is the original or the remastered/reissued version?
ReplyDeleteit's the original version. I haven't heard the reissue because I was doubtful that they could've improved on an already perfect record.
ReplyDeleteExactly the reason I never bought it. I'd still be interested in hearing it at some point.
ReplyDelete