23.2.10

Knapsack








Dark, dynamic and catchy indie rock. These guys released three amazing albums on Alias Records (home to Archers Of Loaf). Sergie Loobkoff from Samiam joined the band after the release of the Day Three Of My New Life album. After Knapsack called it quits frontman Blair Shehan started The Jealous Sound. I've heard that Blair has become a shut-in in recent years, essentially going bat-shit crazy. I guess that would explain why there hasn't been any activity in the Jealous Sound camp for quite some time. Regardless, these three albums are all classic mid 90's emo/indie that should be heard and loved by everyone.

2 comments:

  1. the jealous sound toured with sunny day real estate like six months ago or something, so i guess he got out of his bat shit crazy maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah I forgot about that tour. Well in my books he's still certifiable.

    ReplyDelete