14.12.10

Big K.R.I.T. - K.R.I.T. Wuz here




Big K.R.I.T. - K.R.I.T. Wuz Here


So other than the fact that work has been busy pumpin out some releases (see: MJ) before the holiday's, what excuse do I have? I actually havent been listening to new stuff? Weird, I know. Anyway, I downloaded on a whim after hearing the best song on the album "Country Shit" and that I've kinda keep dabbling into the world of modern hip hop, enough to last me for a few years. I can't say I love this album, but I will not say I hate it. Some good rhymes, lots of good beats (claim to fame: Big K.R.I.T. does them all!) and I've listen to this 19 song opus more than once. Which is another shocker for me. Dude is from the south, which gives me more points than claiming youre from the east or west (yawn). Little bit of this record reminds of me Kanye (baby) and a little bit Outkast/Big Boi. Can you dig it?

No comments:

Post a Comment