6.1.11

New Lows - Harvest of the Carcass [2011]




New Lows - Harvest of the Carcass

Deathwish Inc’s latest release “Harvest of the Carcass” by New Lows..First of let me state that this band does have a great live performance and they were really nice dudes when they came here the first and only time. I was really into hardcore at the time of all this, maybe because my good friend was doing a lot of the shows who in return was getting me excited about everything. Over the past few years, everything that has been coming off of Deathwish’s label has been pushing me away from something I was really into. Same goes for B9 and other smaller labels (Lockin Out, Third Party, Six Feet Under.. Although they were the first to put out those NAILS records.) And then there is the kids. Always the kids... tattoos, awkward party attitudes and now it seems lifting weights is cool (I do support leading a healthy lifestyle, but take everything in moderation..)

Here’s the dirty. Stupid cover. (Beating a dead horse, Bannon) Terrible album name..There are some serious riff’s on this album that go into the New Lows song structure which is cool. I’d love to see this record live and they should promote it. This might be the best “hardcore” record in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment