
The Black Angels - Phosphene Dream
The Black Angels are one of the better bands to come out in recent times. Their past two records have been played over and over on my turntable and ipod til I got sick of them. This record came out a few months back and I immediately bought it without doing the whole download and give it a chance because they are consistently good in my books. However I let this record sit on the back burner for so long. I didn't even put it in my top 10 because I completely forgot about it. This 5 or 6 piece band from Texas puts on one of the better live shows I've seen in my life and I try to see them every time they pass through town. Want the dirty? It's Psychedelic Rock without any "tape" effects or weird looping. The band can recreate the sound recorded. I would 100% recommend downloading this if anything I've mentioned interests you. If you want the first two records, well today is your lucky day.
Passover [2006]
Directions To Seek A Ghost [2008]
Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment