

Pure were a 90's alternative band that i'm sure didn't get much play outside of Canada but were definitely one of my favourite bands at the time. Generation 6 Pack was their most popular album here in Canada but my vote for their best release is the Extra Purestrial ep. When i was 15 I bought Generation 6 Pack which was promptly taken away from me by my dad not because of any sort of questionable content but because i was "wasting" too much money on music. Thankfully my mom was able to talk some sense into him and I got the cd back. Now here it is 14 years later and I'm still "wasting" too much money on music, oh well.
Oh also the singer (Jordy Birch) came out with a solo project in 2002 which was probably one of the worst releases i've ever heard in my life but don't worry this stuff is good (Feverish is kind of weak)
ReplyDeletefuck yes
ReplyDeleteMy shitty .rar expander can't open Generation 6 Pack because track 7 is broken. Help.
ReplyDeleteFixed
ReplyDelete