
I've already posted all of the band's New Red Archives albums here, so this is everything they put out on Fat (minus the greatest hits 'All The Best Songs'). For my money's worth these dudes were the best band on Fat (from 95-99). Leche Con Carne will always be my favourite album by them, I still remember the first time I heard Soulmate when I was 13. It was playing on Planet 96.3 while I was in the car on the way to guitar lessons one cold March night, and from that day on I was hooked. I obsessively taped the station every night just to get that song recorded. Not long after that I found the album at Best Buy in Port Huron Michigan and begged my Dad to buy it for me. I have a lot of good memories from seeing these dudes play. It has been several years since I've really cared about seeing these dudes live again, but now that they have added Chris Rest (Lagwagon, The Other, RKL) on guitar I have a feeling I'll be seeing them the next time they're through.







No comments:
Post a Comment